School Bus Drivers
Drivers are responsible for providing safe and efficient student transportation to the school district. Drivers are responsible for checking the condition of the vehicle prior to departure, following a route and time schedule as designated by the district, and checking the condition of the vehicle upon arrival back to McIlwain. Drivers will comply with traffic regulations in order to operate vehicles in a safe and courteous manner. Drivers will adhere to the rules and regulations set forth in the McIlwain School Bus Lines, Inc. company Handbook and submit reports as requested by their district supervisor.
School Bus Driver Job Requirements:
- Must have a SAFE driving record and positive attitude
- Must be responsible and on time for work
- Must be committed to student safety at all times
- Must have a Class B CDL or willingness to attain one
- Must have NO criminal history record
- Must be able to pass a background and criminal history check
- Must be able to pass a yearly physical exam
- Must complete pre-employment drug screen
- Must comply with random drug and alcohol tests
Complete this form if you are interested in joining the McIlwain School Bus Lines team!